Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Modeling Portfolio: Sigret

This was by far the craziest shoot I've ever done...in the rain at the hot springs...getting eaten by mosquitoes... in my bathing suit.
Sigret was amazing to work with, being a professional model, I didn't have to worry about anything other than framing up my shots... she gave me so much to work with. I love how the steam from the hot springs almost gives a grainy look to the photos.



Her daughter... equally as beautiful.


But definitely a hip teenager.


Oh these were fun... her boyfriend would help through her into the water... in that dress she kind of looks like a mermaid.

This one is so surreal... I love it... she looks almost fake.


One of my faves.



So while we were taking these shots a moose showed up in the woods to eat... so we made him part of the shoot.


He was there for a long time... even through a wardrobe change.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. outdoor portraits

    ReplyDelete