Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Official!

I am officially launching a new branch of Takenya Rosetta... Takenya Rosetta Photography... I know it's redundant, but it saves having to build a new name for myself. Red Shutter Studios is becoming a husband and wife team. I will be filling in for Joe this year when he cannot make it due to his work schedule, until he can become a full time photographer. In the mean time I am beginning to branch off and start doing my own work. Mostly I plan on doing portraits, family, babies, maternity, engagements and stuff like that. I may take on a few weddings here and there, but I think I will mostly leave that up to Rebecca and Joe... but who knows it never hurts to ask.

I am currently working on getting some new equipment, so that I can do indoor home photo shoots... meaning I would come to your house. I am also working on a gallery site where you, your friends and family will be able to purchase prints on line. Don't worry, you will also be able to purchase a CD to make your own prints. I've been working on a business plan that will give you lots of options. I am still working out the details on pricing, so bear with me while I get things up and running.

In the meantime, I will post some samples of my photography, and keep you updated on my latest shoots. If you want to contact me just email me at takenyarosetta@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment