Monday, October 25, 2010

Searching for the Real: Band Shoot

Did this shoot over the weekend. First time I photographed a band... it was fun. They said they wanted 1970's vintage, nature and candid... so that's what we did. I'm really excited about how they turned out.
This was actually at the end of the day, we went to Denny's after the sun had set.

I am loving this taking pictures as sunset stuff.


We did and Abbey Road steal... for all you young ins... that's a Beatles album.


These were a little on the Christian boy band side, which we were trying to avoid... but at least it's cool Cristian boy band :)



I tried using my Lensbaby, it was super cool, but not good for group photos.



This one came out awesome!


They wanted the focus to be more on nature, and God's creation, and less on them. so we went to the golf course on post... for some reason that seem really funny to me now.


Whenever I think of the 70's I just think of all the old photos I have of my parents... and yes I have a few that look kind of like this.



Okay... Seriously... How cool are these shots? I didn't want to edit them too much, cause I didn't want to ruin them... I LOVE THEM!


It was so beautiful.

And of course jumping... I mean really, who doesn't like to jump?

No comments:

Post a Comment